We are a family-run business of foragers and fruit rescuers! We harvest wild and abandoned fruit from all over Ontario. Our mainstays are soft fruits such as strawberries and the wonderful wild blueberry of the North. We have built partnerships to also pick from local farms in the Lincoln and Niagara area. Wild apples are the main ingredient in our unpasteurized cider blends.
Availability: Every Saturday
(Dates may change without notice. Please visit the weekly chart on our home page for the most up to date information)
Preorder Option(s): email flightlessfish[@]gmail.com or call/text 437-239-8943
In-person Payment Option(s): Cash, E-transfer
Zero Waste Options: Bring your own produce and shopping bags, bring your own containers for delicate berries, return fruit baskets for reuse
- All season: apple ciders, sauces, pestos
- Spring (June): Wild leeks, Fiddleheads, Nettles, wild mushrooms, leek pesto, strawberries
- Summer (July & August): wild blueberries, mixed berries, stone fruit, watermelon, nettles and tea blends
- Autumn (September & October): wild blueberries, berries, stone fruit, apples, pears
- Growing methods: A mix of wild, certified organic, non-certified organic, and low input conventional
Location: Niagara (see map)
Traditional territory of Haudenosaunee and Anishinaabe Nations.
- Facebook: Osoleo Wildcrafters