Withrow Market: Every Saturday until October 16, 2021
Withrow Park – 9am to 1pm – Rain or Shine
Who’s At The Market?
~ Saturday, July 31 ~
Only at the Market
80x Wine Company ($, D, C)
Ardent Earth ($, C)
Compost Mike ($)
Danbrie Farms ($, E)
Fisher’s Field ($)
Fred’s Bread (C)
Glasshouse Greens ($, D, C)
Happy Pops ($, D, C, E)
Monforte Dairy ($, E)
Motherdough Mill & Bakery ($, D, C)
Muddy York Brewery (D, C)
Murray’s Farm ($, D, C, E)
Nepali Momo ($, D, C)
Organic Vibes ($, D, E)
Osoleo Wildcrafters ($, E)
Plot Twist ($, C, E)
Raluca Skincare ($, D, C, E)
ROB’S GOOD FOOD ($, D, C, E)
Toronto Knife Sharpening ($)
Payment Methods Available: $ = Cash | D = Debit | C = Credit | E = E-transfer
- Face coverings (masks) must be worn in the Market area
- We can only admit a maximum of 140 people at a time into the Market
- Visitors must use the designated ENTRANCE and EXIT; Do not cross the yellow rope around the perimeter as we are tracking capacity
- Please stay 6ft apart when waiting in line
- This is a grab and go market; although eating is not permitted in the Market area, you can enjoy a picnic in the park
- Dogs must be kept on a short leash in the Market area
- During peak times, please try to send only 1 family member into the Market
- Plan your visit time so that you have a greater chance of not waiting in line: 10 am tends to be our busiest time
- We encourage online orders, available for pick-up at the market each week
- Market operations will be monitored and adjusted as the COVID-19 situation evolves
⏰ Online Store Open: Sunday to Wednesday
We hope you enjoy our Local Line storefront where you can place orders with multiple vendors all in one location. Ordering online helps provide guaranteed income for vendors, guarantees product availability for you and expedited shopping times while at the Market.
Pick up your orders directly from each vendor. For vendors not at the market in-person, please visit the pick-up tent at the Market’s entrance before you leave.
Some vendors are accepting online orders through their own platforms. Check their profiles here for more options.
Shopping on Market Day?
See FAQs >
Ordering Online for Pick-up?
See Online FAQs >
Make your list and plan your visit with our weekly map of the market. Preordering? Pick-up your preorders from each vendor tent.
Some vendors are not at the market in-person, but their preorders will be at front entrance.
Words to Chew On
Bite-sized tasty morsels from the market manager and volunteers, offering market news, views and previews.
Read about the people and the stories behind the market.
Some of the best vintners and craft beer are at Withrow Market! Let’s take a look at what each one is about and what you might see on Saturdays at Withrow Park.
We are looking for creative and social media savvy people to help promote the market! Join a small team to help us create, develop and execute our social media campaigns.
Interested in supporting good local food and strengthening community? Join the Board of Directors of Withrow Park Farmers’ Market.
Get early notice of market delights.
Don't miss out. Visit the market before visiting the market. Our weekly Wednesday newsletter will give you advance notice of who and what to expect on the coming Saturday. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Wondering what the emails are like? Browse the archive.