Withrow Market Returns as Local Outdoor "Grocery Store"
Withrow Market Open for the 2020 Season - July to October
Withrow Park Farmers’ Market will be operating as an essential service in an outdoor open-air setting.
Market operations will be monitored and adjusted as the COVID-19 situation evolves.
To ensure everyone’s safety, the Market will operate differently based on Toronto Public Health requirements:
▸ There will be no live music, kids’ crafts, or areas for seating
▸ Eating is not permitted in the Market area
▸ All visitors must “grab and go” and take purchases home with them
Key Things to Remember
- Face coverings (masks) must be worn in the market space
- We can only admit 50 people at a time into the market
- We will have a line up with 6ft markings for customers waiting
- This is a grab and go market; we appreciate no dogs or family groups 🙁
- The market will be accepting online preorders available for pick-up at the market each week
- Plan to stagger your visit so that you have a greater chance of getting in and not waiting in line: afternoons are generally less busy than early morning.
- Please be patient with our volunteers and staff as we work through any hiccups.
Preorder Online & Pick-up
- Customers that pre-order a minimum of $40 will be granted access to the Market starting at 9AM.
- All other patrons will be granted access to the Market starting at 10AM. The Market ends promptly at 1PM.
- Pick up your orders directly from each vendor.
Online store operating times: Sunday to Wednesday
We hope you enjoy this convenient platform to place orders with multiple vendors all in one place. It is our hope that this preorder system will provide guaranteed income for vendors on market days, guarantee product availability and expedite shopping times while at the Market. The platform is set up through Local Line, a local online marketplace based out of Kitchener, Ontario.
What you need to know before shopping at Withrow Park Farmers’ Market during COVID-19:
Shopping on Market Day?
See FAQs >
Preordering Online for Pick-up?
See Online FAQs >
Who’s At The Market?
~ Saturday, July 11th ~
At the Market & Online
Flat Rock Cellars
Hinterland Wine Company
Rob’s Good Food
Roseneath Flower Farm
Only at the Market
Happy Pops & Sweet Sammies
Fit Cricket Nutrition
Jewels Under the Kilt
Matt’s Native Plants
Market Map – July 11th
Make your list and plan your visit with our weekly map of the market. Preordering? Pick-up your preorders from each vendor tent.
Some vendors are not at the market in-person, but their preorders will be at tent #18.
Words to Chew On
Bite-sized tasty morsels from the market manager and volunteers, offering market news, views and previews.
Read about the people and the stories behind the market.
We are looking for people passionate about supporting our local food community!
We are working hard to find a way to connect farmers and food vendors with our community this season.
We’ve created a list of our vendors offering delivery, pick-up, and other purchasing options.
Get early notice of market delights.
Sign-up for our newsletter to stay in the loop: