Withrow Market: June 5 to October 16, 2021
Every Saturday at Withrow Park – 9am to 1pm – Rain or Shine
Who’s At The Market?
~ Saturday, June 26 ~
At the Market & Online
Fathima’s Kitchen ($, D, C, E)
Flat Rock Cellars ($, D, C)
Glasshouse Greens ($, D, C)
Lady Cone Hop Yard ($, D, C)
Mama Linda’s ($, D, E)
Mnandi Pies ($, D, C, E)
ROB’S GOOD FOOD ($, D, C, E)
the fresh veggies ($, D, C, E)
WREN Brands SNAX ($, D, C, E)
Withrow’s Market Merch (D, C)
Only at the Market
Compost Mike ($)
Danbrie Farms ($, E)
First Fish ($, D, C)
Firecracker Pepper Sauce ($, D, C)
Fred’s Bread (C)
Gemaro Bakery ($, D, C)
Handknit by Johanne ($)
Happy Pops ($, D, C, E)
Left Field Brewery ($, D, C)
Monforte Dairy ($, E)
Motherdough Mill & Bakery ($, D, C)
Murray’s Farm ($, D, C, E)
Organic Vibes ($, D, E)
Osoleo Wildcrafters ($, E)
Palatine Hills Estate Winery ($, D, C)
Toronto Knife Sharpening ($)
Urban Grower Project – Lee ($, E, C)
Urban Grower Project – Wil ($, E)
Payment Methods Available: $ = Cash | D = Debit | C = Credit | E = E-transfer
- Face coverings (masks) must be worn in the Market area
- We can only admit a maximum of 70 people at a time into the Market
- Visitors must use the designated ENTRANCE and EXIT; Do not cross the yellow rope around the perimeter as we are tracking capacity
- Please stay 6ft apart when waiting in line
- This is a grab and go market; although eating is not permitted in the Market area, you can enjoy a picnic in the park
- Dogs must be kept on a short leash in the Market area
- During peak times, please try to send only 1 family member into the Market
- Plan your visit time so that you have a greater chance of not waiting in line: 10 am tends to be our busiest time
- We encourage online orders, available for pick-up at the market each week
- Market operations will be monitored and adjusted as the COVID-19 situation evolves
⏰ Online Store Open: Sunday to Wednesday
We hope you enjoy our Local Line storefront where you can place orders with multiple vendors all in one location. Ordering online helps provide guaranteed income for vendors, guarantees product availability for you and expedited shopping times while at the Market.
Pick up your orders directly from each vendor. For vendors not at the market in-person, please visit the pick-up tent at the Market’s entrance before you leave.
Some vendors are accepting online orders through their own platforms. Check their profiles here for more options.
Shopping on Market Day?
See FAQs >
Ordering Online for Pick-up?
See Online FAQs >
Make your list and plan your visit with our weekly map of the market. Preordering? Pick-up your preorders from each vendor tent.
Some vendors are not at the market in-person, but their preorders will be at front entrance.
Words to Chew On
Bite-sized tasty morsels from the market manager and volunteers, offering market news, views and previews.
Read about the people and the stories behind the market.
We are looking for creative and social media savvy people to help promote the market! Join a small team to help us create, develop and execute our social media campaigns.
Interested in supporting good local food and strengthening community? Join the Board of Directors of Withrow Park Farmers’ Market.
East Toronto farmers’ market to celebrate 15 years of offering fresh food and neighbourly connections, thanks to wide community support.
Get early notice of market delights.
Don't miss out. Visit the market before visiting the market. Our weekly Wednesday newsletter will give you advance notice of who and what to expect on the coming Saturday. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Wondering what the emails are like? Browse the archive.