Support Local at Withrow Market!
Withrow Market Open for the 2020 Season
Withrow Park Farmers’ Market is operating as an essential service in an outdoor open-air setting to bring local and in-season food to your dinner plate, in a new and safe way.
To ensure everyone’s safety, the Market is operating based on Toronto Public Health requirements.
Who’s At The Market?
~ Saturday, September 26 ~
At the Market & Online
Danbrie Farms ($, E)
Fathima’s Kitchen ($, C, D, E)
Fiddlehead Farm ($, C, D)
First Fish ($, D, C)
Gemaro Bakery ($, C, D)
Hinterland Wine & Cider
Mama Linda’s (D, E)
Mnandi Pies ($, C, E)
Motherdough ($, D)
Natural Japaneats ($, C, D)
pastatuuci ($, C, D)
Rob’s Good Food ($, C, E)
Roseneath Flower Farm ($, E)
Payment Methods Available: $ = Cash | D = Debit | C = Credit | E = E-transfer
- Face coverings (masks) must be worn in the Market area
- We can only admit 50 people at a time into the Market
- Visitors must use the designated ENTRANCE and EXIT; Do not cross the yellow rope around the perimeter as we are tracking capacity
- Please stay 6ft apart when waiting in line
- This is a grab and go market; although eating is not permitted in the Market area, you can enjoy a picnic in the park
- Dogs must be kept on a short leash in the Market area
- During peak times, please try to send only 1 family member into the Market
- Plan your visit time so that you have a greater chance of not waiting in line: 10 am tends to be our busiest time
- We encourage online preorders available for pick-up at the market each week
- Market operations will be monitored and adjusted as the COVID-19 situation evolves
⏰ Online Store Open: Sunday to Wednesday
We hope you enjoy our online platform to place orders with multiple vendors all in one place. It’s our hope that this preorder system, set-up through Kitchener, Ontario’s Local Line, will provide guaranteed income for vendors on market days, guarantee product availability and expedite shopping times while at the Market. Please note:
- If there’s a line-up to enter the market, priority will be given to preorder customers. Otherwise, all market customers are welcome from 9am to 1pm.
- Pick up your orders directly from each vendor. For vendors not at the market, please visit the pick-up tent before you leave.
What you need to know before shopping at Withrow Park Farmers’ Market during COVID-19:
Shopping on Market Day?
Preordering Online for Pick-up?
Make your list and plan your visit with our weekly map of the market. Preordering? Pick-up your preorders from each vendor tent.
Some vendors are not at the market in-person, but their preorders will be at front entrance.
Words to Chew On
Bite-sized tasty morsels from the market manager and volunteers, offering market news, views and previews.
Read about the people and the stories behind the market.
Last Saturday was a perfect September Market day. A little bit cool, but with a beautiful blue sky. Saturday also happened to be the day that Withrow Market launched our Urban Growers Pilot Project, something we’ve been working on getting up and running these past few weeks.
Now that the summer is almost over, planning has already begun for next year’s market season. We have been so happy with the successes this year; for some time, there was uncertainty over the market opening at all.
Volunteers are our most valuable asset here at Withrow Park Farmers’ Market! Get to know the individuals behind the face masks this season.
Get early notice of market delights.
Don’t miss out. Visit the market before visiting the market. Our weekly newsletter will give you advance notice of who and what to expect on the coming Saturday.
You can unsubscribe at any time.