Withrow Market Returns as Local Outdoor "Grocery Store"
Withrow Market Open for the 2020 Season
Every Saturday – 9am to 1pm – Rain or Shine – July 4 to October 17
Withrow Park Farmers’ Market is operating as an essential service in an outdoor open-air setting.
Market operations will be monitored and adjusted as the COVID-19 situation evolves.
To ensure everyone’s safety, the Market will operate differently based on Toronto Public Health requirements.
- Face coverings (masks) must be worn in the market space
- We can only admit 50 people at a time into the market
- We will have a line up with 6ft markings for customers waiting
- This is a grab and go market; eating is not permitted in the Market area
- Dogs must be kept on a short leash in the Market area
- During peak times, please try to send only 1 family member into the Market
- The market will be accepting online preorders available for pick-up at the market each week
- Plan to stagger your visit so that you have a greater chance of getting in and not waiting in line: afternoons are generally less busy than early morning.
- Please be patient with our volunteers and staff as we work through any hiccups.
Preorder Online & Pick-up
- Priority will be given to pre-order customers if there is a line-up to enter the Market, otherwise, all market customers are welcome from 9am to 1pm.
- Pick up your orders directly from each vendor.
Online Store Open: Sunday to Wednesday
We hope you enjoy this convenient platform to place orders with multiple vendors all in one place. It is our hope that this preorder system will provide guaranteed income for vendors on market days, guarantee product availability and expedite shopping times while at the Market. The platform is set up through Local Line, a local online marketplace based out of Kitchener, Ontario.
What you need to know before shopping at Withrow Park Farmers’ Market during COVID-19:
Shopping on Market Day?
See FAQs >
Preordering Online for Pick-up?
See Online FAQs >
Who’s At The Market?
~ Saturday, August 15 ~
Payment Methods Available: $ = Cash | D = Debit | C = Credit | E = E-transfer
Market Map – August 15
Make your list and plan your visit with our weekly map of the market. Preordering? Pick-up your preorders from each vendor tent.
Some vendors are not at the market in-person, but their preorders will be at the last tent—#19.
Words to Chew On
Bite-sized tasty morsels from the market manager and volunteers, offering market news, views and previews.
Read about the people and the stories behind the market.
We are looking for people passionate about supporting our local food community!
We are working hard to find a way to connect farmers and food vendors with our community this season.
We’ve created a list of our vendors offering delivery, pick-up, and other purchasing options.
Get early notice of market delights.
Don’t miss out. Visit the market before visiting the market. Our weekly newsletter will give you advance notice of who and what to expect on the coming Saturday.
You can unsubscribe at any time.