Become a vendor
Apply to be a vendor
A few things you should know before applying:
- The market vendor is a grower or farmer who grows their produce on land owned by them or under their direct cultivation.
- All prepared foods, including baked goods, ready to eat meals and preserves, must be made in a Public Health inspected and certified kitchen.
- All produce, food items and other goods sold at the market have to be certified organic or be ecologically and sustainably produced. At no time can Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) of any kind be allowed for sale, including as ingredients in prepared foods or in animal feed.
- To support local farmers, and to keep in line with the goal to have as high a content of local ingredients as possible, we encourage makers of processed and value-added foods to purchase local produce, whenever possible, and ideally from farmers at this market.
- This is a producer-only market. Any resale that may occur has to abide by the guidelines and is at the discretion of the market manager.
At all times it is at the discretion of the Market Manager to accept or refuse certain products. Before submitting your application, please review our market guidelines.
Not a farmer or food vendor but interested in participating in the farmers’ market? Contact us.
Don't miss out
Get early notice of market delights. Visit the market before visiting the market. Our weekly email will give you advance notice of who and what to expect on the coming Saturday.
You can unsubscribe at any time.