What we are… and are not
Withrow Park Farmers Market is:
- A farmers’ market, where almost all the vendors are farmers or food producers
- An organic market of farmers who practice organic and ecological methods and vendors who bake and create with local or organic ingredients
- A producers-only market, not a resellers’ market
- A community gathering space, enhanced by musicians, community groups and artisans
- A volunteer-run initiative, supported by professionals. Volunteers run the kids crafts table, serve the coffee, help out the vendors, wash the reusable dishes and much more.
Don't miss out
Get early notice of market delights. Visit the market before visiting the market. Our weekly email will give you advance notice of who and what to expect on the coming Saturday.
You can unsubscribe at any time.